March 29, 2009

Buzzing Bees

Kyler's first soccer practice was yesterday! He is soo excited to be playing soccer again. His team is the Buzzing Bees! He wanted the Lightening Bolts, but he's good with the team name now. He has a couple friends on the team this season which makes for fun practices. The first game is Wednesday! Let's hope it isn't snowing . . .
Barb said...

Go Kyler! He looks so good out there, I miss you all!

Jenna said...

Hey guys! Grandma told me you had a blog...hope you dont mind if I peek in! Your family is so cute. We are excited for the party in AZ!!

Barb said...

Tell our cute Buzzing Bee that he CANNOT get sick next week, this week or not at all!. Feel better soon, LoLo!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

You are so good at keeping your blog updated. I am sure Kyler will have the best time playing soccer. How exciting for him!

P.S. The chicken house turned out great. Eric did a good job.

Whitings said...

AWESOME! I can't wait until Paxon plays soccer!