December 14, 2021

treasure loop trail

Arizona hiking season is here and I can't get enough of the beauty of the desert.


I met up with some ladies for a birthday hiking honoring one of my friends.


Before I started with them on the treasure loop trail, I hiked about an hour up towards Siphons Draw. I didn't get as far as I hoped before I had to turn around and meet the others, but it felt good to get my blood pumping.


It was such a beautiful treat to have these paramotoring above us. Gorgeous day for it!




I can not get enough of the sunrise over the Lost Dutchman mountains like this.








Once we were done taking pictures of all the desert loveliness that welcomed us, we started on the treasure loop trail.














I think the best comes out in people when you hike. There's great conversation, grounding to nature, and good exercise. The world is a better place because of hiking.