March 24, 2009

Pinkalicious

http://specialedandme.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/pinkalicious-cover.jpg

"Pink, pink, pink. More than anything
Pinkalicious loves pink . . ."
, except when it's in your eye!


We all have pink eye. Well, except Kyler. This whole let's be sick for a whole week thing bypassed Kyler in every way. Just as long as we're all done with being sick for Disneyland, I'm OK!
Barb said...

You can do it! Think positive and visualize all the bad germs leaving. . .
By the way, I have been eyeing that book for a while, where did all my little girls go?!

Pattie said...

It's a darn good thing it's not purple eye, as in "Purplicious". You should come by and borrow our Pinkalicious book to read until the eye nastiness passes. At least you are in good spirits about the whole thing.

Cheryl said...

It's kind of sad that the only way you can get some pink experiences in your family is by getting pink eye! I'm pulling for you that all will be recovered by Disneyland time!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Hope everyone gets better!! Have fun at Disneyland. My kids just love going to Disneyland, so I'm sure yours will too. With super fun parents like you and Eric I am sure your boys will have the time of their life!!!