March 25, 2009

Just Trying to Be Like Daddy

We were getting ready for bed tonight and Kyler went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. A few minutes later, I walked in and wished I had the camera! He was using his toothbrush and toothpaste as a razor and shaving cream and was "shaving" his whole face! At the time I was a little more irritated than I should've been, but now I realize how cute it was! Just trying to be like daddy . . .

So then I went to Target and couldn't resist buying this for him. He "shaves" like twice a day now!
Jacqui said...

That is funny! Because we totally almost got him that for Christmas or his birthday or Kacin's Bday... but either way we had it in our hands... but it was from Walmart, not Target and we didn't think you would like that!

Barb said...

They grow up so fast, pretty soon he'll be driving. . . : )

Cheryl said...

I laughed hard because I have pictures of myself with the same kind of toy razor shaving with my dad! (I'm sure that means something bad about my mental health, but whatever, it's a fun memory!)