March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jenny!

Jenna Marie is now 27!
She is a dear sister of mine so I hope she had the best birthday ever! I was thinking today of all the fun things we've gotten to do together over the years. . . our travels around Europe after I graduated HS . . . always being asked if we were twins . . . playing Monopoly (I guess it was more like cheating at monopoly) until all hours of the night . . . running as fast as we could, but not really running anywhere because we were laughing so hard . . . dressing up in random attire from the thrift store . . . The "Bum" Dance . . . stories about Princess Bob . . . singing "Sisters, Sisters" from White Christmas . . .creating the coolest dating game known to man . . . good times. I couldn't ask for a more creative, fun-loving 27 year-old sister!

We all love you, Jenny!
Jenna Allen said...

Awww... Thanks :)
I heart you... :) :) :)

Jenna Allen said...

That's the best present ever -- I'm famous! ;)

Barb said...

Was there ever a doubt that you were famous Jenny? I also remember the box Jenny threw at you Laura, ah, good times. . .