March 15, 2009

Our Sealing

It's a month away, but I finished our email invitations today so we went ahead and sent them out right away. We're just a little excited! I have to say it was so much easier, not to mention cheaper, sending out invitations by email. Hopefully, we had correct email addresses and didn't miss anyone! Let us know if you should've received one, but didn't get one! We love you all! So here is the final invite:
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Allred Family Sealing
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard
Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, that was way too cute! Watching them sing "I Love to See the Temple" made me realize that things really don't change that much between when they are 5 and when they are deacons! I can't wait to see the blog reporting on the sealing. I'm sure it will be awesome.

AnneMarie said...

Laura I loved that! Your boys are so sweet. I am so happy for you guys!

I think my favorite part was in Kacin's video how everything he said ended with "Amen".

So we'll be at Disneyland from the 14th to the 17th--we should meet up at one of our favorite rides. Ours is probably Space Mountain--what's yours?

Bret said...

The invitation was awesome. I've never seen one like that before. We're so excited for you guys. So glad you're doing it down here in AZ so we get to see your new little family!

Sarah Pace said...

Hey guys it's MAtt and Sarah. Matt saw on the family website that you had a blog now! that is so exiting that you are going to be sealed!! those boys are adorable!! We are so happy for you! take care!