December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas

If we couldn't be with our family on Christmas, today was the next best thing. I kept my pajamas on, wore my glasses, and had my hair in pigtails all day. Consequently, I avoided all cameras. But I loved the casualness. We played with new games, toys, and science kits, watched The Chronicles of Narnia movies, and organized bedrooms to make room for Santa's gifts. Kacin kept telling me all day, "I just knew Santa would bring me my desk. I didn't have to worry about it. I just knew he would." And he did. Including the necessary red and blue lamps. Each drawer held marvelous things like a notebook, tape, gluesticks, a stapler, pencils, and an electric pencil sharpener. The stockings were filled with fun goodies and the boys were content and happy.
Eric looks so cute learning to play on his new guitar . . .
Playing the wii game our mysterious Santa left on the doorstep . . .
Christmas morning breakfast and Christmas Eve dinner. . .
Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe! Love the desks! Good Santa pick!