December 27, 2010

Allred's Got Untalent

Family photo after the show
My favorite family tradition is our Untalent show.
This year, we were going to put on the show with a few friends.
And then I got sick yesterday
and we didn't want anyone else to experience
throwing up for four hours
(you wanted to know that, right?)
so we canceled it.
When I was feeling better this afternoon,
we decided to go ahead with it
but just us.
The program:
1. Eric, Kyler, and Kacin singing and dancing to "Candlelight" based on this youtube video.
My children really know most of the words, thank you Eric, and walk around singing it.
2. Kyler flipping onto the couch.
3. Kacin making up a song on the piano as he went
4. Laura played "O Holy Night" on the piano
5. Eric played "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" on the guitar
6. Kyler downing 5 Taco Bell sauce packets and no water
7. Kacin balancing on Laura's legs in the air while singing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"

We recorded the show on our videocamera.
And if you're lucky, I won't figure out how to post any of it here.
Yep, Allred's got plenty of untalent.
Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe man! I want to see!!!! You guys are very talented! That is gross that Kyler did that with the taco bell sauce packets... a true talent I suppose! =)