December 22, 2010

A Few Days Away

Kacin snooping under the tree
Buried
under Christmas shopping
trees and decorations
plates of goodies and christmas cards,
birthday presents
balloons
cakes and parties,
is me,
Excited for our first Washington Christmas
just us
just a few days away.
Hoping that Santa will bring me some time to rest,
read a book or get some sleep.
Stefanie Hyer said...

I hope that is exactly what you get! Did you write him asking for that?? I am so sorry my present isn't under your tree yet! I ran into more problems but am very close to getting it done! It will be late, but it will be there soon! Enjoy your first Allred only Christmas! WE too will have our first Christmas here in Texas!

Barb said...

I am sorry you are excited for you Allred only Christmas. . . Kind of kidding, being there for Thanksgiving so recently has made it all okay, really! We got a good fill of Allreds, and the warm fuzzies are lingering long enough. Love you all!

Pattie said...

Amen! For sleep and time for a good book, I mean.