January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's 2009!
I can't believe how quickly 2008 went by. Thinking back, 2008 was absolutely filled with changes. Let's see . . . both of my mom's parents died (Grandma and Grandpa Neff) . . . Stefanie and Jacqui both got married . . . we adopted 2 little boys . . . we put up a fence around our house and Eric cut down most of the huge tree in our front yard . . . I switched schools to be in Alpine School District and to teach part-time . . . I was just released from primary (it had been 5 years) and now will work with the Young Women . . . I finally put pictures up on our walls and began to organize our house better . . . and I'm sure there is more. It really has been an adventurous, busy year. We are all excited for everything that 2009 will bring!
Welcome 2009!
Holly Janeen said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! you are in YW now?
i am THRILLED for you... its about freakin TIME!!! no more constant kid stuff... actual YOUNG WOMEN!!
crazy, i just got called to YW, too. hopefully you can give me some pointers... :)

Stefanie Hyer said...

Ah yes, it has been a fullfilled year hasn't it? Just wait for the many adventures that await us next year ;)