January 29, 2009

Eric's Twin

Just for laughs, I have this picture hanging on our fridge. It's something I ripped out of a magazine years ago because I thought it was so random and entertaining. I was standing next to the fridge holding Kacin in my arms, when he asks, completely serious mind you, "What is daddy riding? Why is he riding mommy's bike?"

Does it look anything like Eric?! The last time I checked, Eric didn't exactly have facial hair quite like that . . . though I think he wishes he could grow it like that . . .
Jacqui said...

Ok. this is my favorite blog yet! That is the funniest thing I have heard in FOREVER!!!!!

P.S. If you ever need a babysitter... call Trisha! She said she would love to and she's looking for a job out there right now, so I'm sure anything would help! :-)

Barb said...

I can picture it! Kacin has a "fun" spirit, and looks at things a bit differently, I think, in a really good way. He sees humor in almost everything, aughh, I dreammed that you all came and I opened the door and got a great big hug from him, so lovely.

Holly Janeen said...

lol.... wow... i can only imagine what I LOOK LIKE to them?! yikes.

Stefanie Hyer said...

Haha. I love this! You guys always have funny stuff going on... this is really really funny! :) Aren't kids fun??