December 15, 2020

golden moment

Some moments are so golden that you must treat them like treasures.


In the midst of pain and darkness, the golden moments give us hope, relief, and strength.


I had this perfect golden moment at the summit of santan with my girls (and Eric).


The light was literally golden and it was a reflection of my heart’s song right then.


My girls had pushed themselves to the top and we all swelled with pride at their strength and perseverance. 


In that moment I saw these girls through my golden lens as my friends, who I look forward to many, many more hikes and adventures with. I am thrilled they enjoy hiking like I do.


I will forever cherish that moment where the light from the sunset and the playfulness of the wind enveloped us all together at the top of the mountain in a moment of sheer peace and joy.