May 7, 2010

Pictures Again

I accidently put the USB port temporarily out of service.
Oops.
But Eric has now fixed it
so here comes the pictures . . .

Pictures with trains . . .
Pictures of modeling on the train tracks . . .
(he totally asked me to take this picture while he posed)
 
Pictures with friends . . .
Pictures of a photographer . . .
Pictures of being worn out . . .
Pictures of crusty cast skin . . .
Pictures of cast #3 . . .
He has elbow movement again!
Stefanie Hyer said...

Cool! Tell kacin I totally dig his new cast, love the orange color! Tell Kyler he looks great in his photos! Tell Eric he is an amazing fixer! Tell my sister Laura how beautiful she is =)! I am so excited to come see you guys! I love it when you post pictures, I always look to see if you have posted again! Bryce will be 10 1/2 months when we come to see you, so he may be walking and able to do lots of playing with the boys! Crawling is good too! =)

chelsea :: stock said...

I forgot to ask you about his arm! so thoughtless of me.


and petra looks so awkward in that picture. she is gorgeous, but does not photo well. poor girl. she gets that from me.

kyler posing = hilarious.

mommy said...

HAHAHAHAHA...the posed picture is AWESOME.