May 22, 2010

I Can Ride



We all have bikes now.
How cool is that.
We go on family bike rides
around and around and all through the neighborhood.
Kyler sings to himself
"I can ride my bike with no handlebars,
no handlebars,
no handlebars."
*To be noted, Kacin is out of a cast and into a brace. Because his arm is still in a somewhat fragile state, we put the training wheels on. Even though he can ride a two-wheeler just fine, it makes us more comfortable.
mommy said...

Fun! I bet you guys will get good use out of those bikes. Good for you.

More Bacon said...

That's so fun! Hope you're getting lots of nice weather up there for bike riding! It has been cold and rainy off and on in Utah for the past few weeks. We'll have some warm days, and then suddenly it'll be very chilly again. You're not missing anything here, weather-wise. :)

Stefanie Hyer said...

Yay! So awesome!

Barb said...

I thought you guys all had bikes already? Yeah for you, keep those boys active!