October 20, 2009

The Swine Fairy


We got a little visit from the Swine Fairy.
She sprinkled us with . . .um, love?? . . . temperatures of 103, killer coughs, and achy bodies.
This is one fairy we hope never to see again.
Ever.
mommy said...

Sad!

Did you make that picture in paint?

nancy said...

I'm glad you had fun before you got sick.
Give big hugs and kisses to Kyler and Kacin.

Jenna Allen said...

Oh, I'm sorry!
Heart the picture, though!

Barb said...

I am sorry you got visited by that nasty pig! It's bad that Eric is sick, worse that little Kacin is sick, and sad that now Eric has to watch G movies all day. Feel better boys! Good job Mama Laura!

AnneMarie said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your visit from the swine fairy! Everyone take care and get better soon!

Stefanie Hyer said...

I am so sorry for your family illness! I hope tey feel better!! And you and Kyler don't get it!

Pattie said...

One word....SUCKS!