October 12, 2009

Allred Family

Good times with the Allred side of the family: watching conference and visiting the ZOO!

Cj-Sg said...

Hi guys! you are going to LOVE Washington. There is so much to do there and oh its just gorgeous. THough I have to admit moving there during the Winter will be tough stuff. It's true the summer are amazing and worth the winter time when the sun rises at 8:00 and is pitch dark at 4:30 plus the constant marine layer and rain but(emphasis on the but)the summers are like the garden of Eden. We picked 25lbs of Blue berries for 14$, caught our own crab, vacationed to the islands, ferry rides and the city, oh the lovely Seattle..Any who give us a call if you want to know any more about the area. We liked the Mill Creek area...Goodness this made me home sick for Washington...sigh! I think you can expect a visit from us for sure!

jerrae

Cj-Sg said...

I just remembered the TULIP festival...that's another must!

Barb said...

Nancy and Kyler look a lot alike in this picture!! So cute. . .

Elaine said...

I read your "come what may and love" it post. I totally agree. Good for you for being so brave! I cant imagine us moving here to springville and then having to move again so soon. Good luck and I hope you love it.

Stefanie Hyer said...

Hey those are good water pics!