October 3, 2009

Real Men ROAR!

Evidence that my dad has been spending a lot of time with my boys and that they actually listen to him:

I was making dinner. Kyler was sitting at the table working on a project. He gets up to get a drink and bangs his toe against the chair leg. He shouts, "Owww!" I ask if he's ok and he tells me what happened. I offer my sympathy because that really does hurt a lot. He sits back down on the chair. Then I hear the loudest "Roar, Roar, Roar" over and over again. Getting a little irritated, I ask him what he is doing and to please stop while he's here in the kitchen.
His response was
"But Grandpa says that men don't cry, they roar. So I was roaring!"
Barb said...

I am so thankful that Brent gets the best of both worlds, 4 amazing daughters whom he LOVED/LOVES being around, and the cutest grandsons that he can finally share manly stuff with.

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Hilarious! Your kids are so awesome!

AnneMarie said...

Love it!!

Jenna said...

Ha ha! Does the Papa know about this??... :) :) :)
He'll be so proud... :)

Stefanie Hyer said...

I love that! Sooo funny!