October 27, 2009

Getting Out

We had to get out.
A week and a half is too much to be trapped inside a little house.
We are mostly all better physically.
And today we renewed our spirits.
A little fresh air, exercise, and thrilling downhill rides can definitely do that for you.
Especially when Eric is driving.
















Elaine said...

I love the matching outfits. Did you rent that bike?

Barb said...

I am so happy for you, and relieved. I, too, was way too excited to be fever free, and loved the fact that I could drive somewhere, shop a little, and still have some energy. Yeah for us!

AnneMarie said...

What a sweet picture of the boys with their arms around each other!

Nate & Emily said...

Glad everyone is feeling better!

Cheryl said...

I sure miss those boys' great faces! But maybe I should be glad I'm not competing with Eric on the roads around here!

Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe man... Lucky! I love to ride things like that! That looks so fun! How do you get one of those bikes at the zoo?

nancy said...

I too love the picture of the boys around each other.
Sweet.