September 4, 2009

Welcome, Bryce!

I am an aunt! Congratulations to Stefanie and Tyson on the birth of their cute little boy, Bryce! Stefanie made childbirth look so easy. I was with her all afternoon while she was having small contractions. Then at 3:oo pm I took her to get her bag and meet Tyson. They checked in at the hospital at 4:30pm and little Bryce was born at 8:13pm. It was the most miraculous thing to watch Bryce being born. Stefanie was awesome.

Classic--Mom checking Stef for a fever.

Just relaxing and waiting . . .Good thing the Dr. lived so close to the hospital, she almost didn't make it and Jenny was getting ready to deliver the baby. . .He's here!

Natalie said...

oh how wonderful!!! Tell Stephanie hi and I am so happy for her new little baby!

Barb said...

I was not checking for a fever, I was brushing the hair off of her forehead!

Pattie said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt! It is so much fun because you can spoil them and then give them back.

Stefanie Hyer said...

=) I am so happy that you could be there for the whole experience! Congratulations Aunt Laura!!

mommy said...

Yay for Stefanie!!