August 27, 2009

Tooth Fairy Sighting!

Kyler and Kacin explained to me this morning that Kyler slept all night with his eyes half open (he demonstrated with a little squinty face). Kyler went on to tell us that he saw her in the middle of the night! Ky described her as "glowing white, no wait, yellow. Like Tinkerbell." I'm kind of disappointed that in all my tooth losing years I never saw her myself. Sounds magical to me.
He also spent quite a while washing the quarters the Tooth Fairy left for him. He said they were dirty.
Cheryl said...

Made me smile again!

Stefanie Hyer said...

Haha. Oh how cute! =)

Alisha said...

SO cute!! I wish I had seen her, too, when I was younger:)

Alisha said...

SO cute!! I wish I had seen her, too, when I was younger:)

mommy said...

That's hilarious. Especially the part about washing the quarters.