August 6, 2009

Our House

It's lovely.
It was one of those things where we walked in and just knew this is our house. This is where we are supposed to be. We both felt it so strong.
We are happy with the location, happy with the space to grow into, happy with the big backyard, happy with the garden area, happy with the big pantry and lots of storage space, happy with the fireplace, and just happy that we found our new home so quickly.
We probably won't be closing until the end of September, but good things are worth waiting for.
Darcee said...

Yay! Happy you landed something so quickly!

Stefanie Hyer said...

It's beautifull! I am so happy and excited for you!!! You will live even closer to me!

daveandlisa said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. It is so much fun having your own house and your own space.

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

That was so fast! I'm so happy for you that you found something! I hope it all goes well and you get to move in soon!

Pattie said...

That was quick! Congratulations. I will tell Ella...she has asked every single day if you have found a house yet. I'm sure she's just anxious to come visit.

bryceandjamie said...

Congrats! What a great house! I hope all goes well moving in!