August 28, 2009

Livin' it Up

Motorcycle rides and flips. These are some good times.

Kelly Merrell said...

Your boys are so cute. I love that the tooth disappeared. So, your rook post made me think that we definitely need to get together for some games!

Cheryl said...

Looks like it's a good thing you're back in Arizona if you had such fun experiences waiting for you. If we come to visit, I want to go to the gym and jump in that pit!

Beckstrand7 said...

Whew, I found you on Darcee's blog. Looks like AZ is treating you right. We so miss your family! Hey, I've been trying to contact you - did you get my e-mail right after you left? One thing I was trying to reach you about you can see at: http://beckstrand7.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-pets.html E-mail me sometime: beckstrand7@yahoo.com

Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe he looks so cute in that huge helmet!