August 4, 2009

Before I Die . . .

My friend posted her list of things she would like to do during her lifetime, which got me thinking about mine. I've always had a list of goals in my head, so I'm grateful for the idea to actually write it down and think about it again. It's neat to think that some of the goals I know had a few years ago, I've already done (adopt a child(ren), get my degree, etc.). So here goes . . . I'm sure this will probably be an ever-growing, ever-changing list . . . in no particular order . . .

1. Get a masters degree (probably in Educational Psychology)

2. Start a school

3. Serve a mission with Eric

4. Write a book

5. Learn how to play the piano

6. Be an angel dancer in the Easter Pageant

7. Learn how to do a ballroom dance

8. Be in a play

9. Learn a language


10. Visit all 50 states

11. Have a garden in which things grow and live

12. Maybe not attainable, but I think it would be the coolest thing to read (or at least skim) every book in a library . . .
Stefanie Hyer said...

Haha, yes, me and tyson tried the garden thing too but no luck with the living part...! Also, I can help you fulfill the ballroom dance part! Let me know when I can help! :)

Suzanne said...

Great idea! Great to see you post again. Good luck settling in faster than us:O)

Elaine said...

I really like your list! Who thought of that excellent idea? :)