July 11, 2009

SOLD

We felt a huge relief this week when we got an offer on our house . . . the house is now SOLD! Yippee! What a stress it has been this last month and a half not knowing what was going to happen. I guess I just needed to go to girls camp . . .

Since I really haven't seen Eric too much the last 2 weeks, I had arranged to come home Tuesday night from girls camp and then go back up on Thursday. On Tuesday, I kept debating if I should really come home . . . would it be worth the drive, the hassle, leaving the fun times at camp just for a day. But it was perfect timing.

Wednesday morning we spoke to our realtor because someone had put an offer in on our house! It was so good that I was home to sign papers and put our counter-offer in. I went back to camp on Thursday and got a text from Eric saying "SOLD!". I was ecstatic!

We feel so grateful and blessed that the house was able to sell in such a crazy time. As hard as it is on me, we know that we are supposed to be back in AZ. We are certainly being watched over by a loving Heavenly Father.
Darcee said...

What a load off your mind! We'll miss you, but glad that things are working out for you. Good luck on your next adventure!

Stefanie Hyer said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Alisha said...

That's great! What a relief for you...good luck in AZ!

Elaine said...

That is so great that you were able to sell your house. What a huge blessing!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling to know you are being watched over, isn't it? And I'm glad that you had tons of fun at Girls' Camp :). Going as a leader (as long as it's not camp director) is like going on a fantastic vacation.

Mary said...

Hooray!!!! Glad for you guys, just haven't known any news, pick this up on Jenna's blog.

AnneMarie said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that this part of the move is now less stress!! I hope you got close to your asking price and that you find a place to live in AZ soon. Is the plan still to move at the end of the month?

Kristi said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY.... I think you get the general idea. : ) Congrats!!!!

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

That is such good news!!! I'm so glad that you were able to sell your house before you had to leave! Now to just find one in Arizona.