July 23, 2009

Fun with Boxes

Who needs the alpine slide?!
Note: I'm a terrible mommy, but I tried to provide the safest conditions for the ride they begged for.

The Superman!

OK. It wasn't really funny at the time, but since he was OK and we had it on video, we couldn't stop laughing as we watched it over and over.

Right back at it again!

Stefanie Hyer said...

That is awesome! Looks like fun! I remember doing stuff like that! :)

Elaine said...

That second video looks perfect for America's Funniest Home Videos. Do they still have that show? If they do, you may not win a million, but your video might get on T.V.!

Jenna Allen said...

Ha ha! Great fun!

Cheryl said...

I can't believe you say you're a terrible mom. I've gone down our stairs myself as we did it with the kids! We did use a lot of pillows at the bottom, of course, but it was fun!

Barb said...

Ask Cindy about stair sliding, even at 40 something it was fun!
By the way, if you're a bad mommy so was I!

nancy said...

The townhouse has an even bigger slide on the stairs.

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I watched these videos and laughed so hard! My kids even asked to watch them over and over again. You kiddos are hilarious!

Pattie said...

So that's what you've been doing! HAHA