June 30, 2009

Sliding and Gliding in the Mountains

We spent an afternoon in the mountains! I hope our boys will appreciate what a beautiful world our Heavenly Father has created for us. It was a perfect day--blue skies, a few clouds-- and amazing views of it all. At Snowbird, we rode the tram up and down the mountain and then I rode the Alpine Slide with each of the boys.






Alisha said...

Looks like your summer has been a lot of fun so far! What lucky little boys to be able to go on all of those great adventures! You're a cool mom:)

bryceandjamie said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you're having a good summer!

Cheryl said...

We love the alpine slide! I'm glad you are taking in some of Utah's beauty before you leave. And I'm thrilled you got to spend some time with your mom. Hang in there the rest of this week!