June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!




Kyler: "I like it when Daddy makes pretzels for me. I Like playing games with him. I like doing fun activities with him. He goes to church with us. He jumps us really high on the trampoline. Daddy sprays cologne on us some Sundays."


Kacin: "Daddy plays with us and be's silly to us. He does silly stuff to us, like tickle us. He be's nice and I be's nice to him. I be nice to people when they are hurt and not feeling good. He loves us! He is super nice."
Happy Father's Day!
Mike said...

Mike:"Eric never plays with us anymore. Eric never calls us anymore. I can't even remember the last time I saw Eric. Happy Father's Day though."

Cheryl said...

Sounds to me that you have this dad thing down. Keep up the good work!

Jenna Allen said...

I love the way that Kacin put a nice little plug in for himself, in there. Gotta remind your parents about these things... :)