June 11, 2009

The Hunt

The hunt continues.
It is discouraging when you have made two offers on houses, each house had no other offers when you saw it, but the next day when you put your offer in, it has 12.
Ridiculous.
Cheryl said...

I'm so disappointed! I had my travel all planned out! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and I'll anxiously await a description of what my guest house will look like!

Darcee said...

When it's the right one, it will work out. . .when we bought this house there were multiple offers and ours was not the highest. The sellers decided to take the highest and then at the last minute changed their mind to ours. Go figure. All I can say is it was meant to be. . .so when it's right, it will work out. In the mean time, hang on tight because it feels like a roller coaster ride (at least it did for me).

Jenna Allen said...

oh dear. I'll buy you a house...

AnneMarie said...

So sorry to hear of your disappointments. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang on and something will work out!