June 9, 2009

Going on a House Hunt . . .

. . . gonna find a foreclosure.
'Cuz that's all there is here.
I've seen my fair share of dirty, water-damaged, no doorknob or handles houses.
But we finally find one we like :) . . . tomorrow we put in an offer and hopefully we'll get it.
The market is crazy here so we are praying a lot.
What happens will happen though . . .
So the hunt may continue . . .
Mike said...

Yea it is. I want to see the place you guys are getting. We are looking right now too. Good luck.

Cheryl said...

I hope it's a great spread with a nice guest bedroom or two and really nice pool in the back yard 'cause we're planning to visit this winter! Good luck on getting the offer accepted.

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

Good luck! I hope that it gets accepted, one less worry!

becki said...

Amen people... AMEN!

Pattie said...

I can't wait to hear about your adventures in house hunting. I hope you get the house you want...and I hope your house here sells fast.