June 3, 2009

A Greater Love

Attention: We have actually discovered something that Kacin loves more than food!!

Our Moving Truck!!!

For the last 3 days, all I have heard about and been asked about is the big moving truck.

But I didn't know his true affection until this morning when I returned from walking. He had been up since 6 am excited about the truck and was outside helping Eric load a few more boxes. When I got there, I asked Kacin if he was ready for breakfast and he replied . . . "No, not right now, maybe later." I was in SHOCK. My Kacin? Turning down food?! I was really happy for him, just a little taken aback.

His love for the diesel continued to show whenever we returned home from errands today. He would run out of our car straight to the truck and attempt to give it a big hug.

He promised and succeeded in being really obedient tonight so he could ride in the truck again tomorrow.

:)

Aww, Love!

Whitings said...

So I am slow and probably missed a post or two, but you guys are moving? Where to? You can't leave SLC, we just got here!

Barb said...

You are an amazing writer Laura, and Kacin is a great subject! Too funny, he is. We should have known, though, he as always loved cars. . .

Nate & Emily said...

Wow, Kacin... really?!! :) Thats funny! I cant believe you guys are really leaving.

Lynnae said...

Sooo Cute. I have to agree that you are an amazing writer.

Mike said...

Holy crap you guys are really moving back to AZ. We should actually do stuff together this time. Anyway we're excited to see you guys.

Pattie said...

Truck over food? Wow! You should have had a "Truck Bed Picnic"...we'd have joined you. It was so sad watching the truck drive away yesterday. It makes it all so real.

alison said...

You'll have to let me know when you all are back here in Phoenix!