May 29, 2009

Nail Polish


When I first met Eric, he taught me that wearing black nail polish on your toes helps you wake board better. He and Devon were avid wake boarders with black toenails. I might have thought it was a little weird, but Eric was cute, so you have to make allowances.

After being married to Eric for 5 1/2 years, he taught me every day is an adventure--you never know what Eric is going to do. Last night, he ended up with dark blue toenails. I might have thought it was a little weird, but we were bonding as he joined me in painting nails, so you have to make allowances.


For some reason, we couldn't convince him to wear flip-flops to work today . . .
mommy said...

Oh wow.

AnneMarie said...

Gotta love a man who lets you paint his toenails!!

Pattie said...

Oh, come on, Eric. Don't you want all your co-workers to see your beautiful toenails. Blue is a manly color.

Little nate said...

So thats the trick to wake boarding... black nail polish! Crazy... why didn't I think of that!

Barb said...

Eric, Eric, you definitely need to be closer to your father-in-law, who will help you back to the manly man way. . . I personally love blue nail polish and used to wear it a lot!

Stefanie Hyer said...

Haha. It is not many guys that will bond by wearing nail polish. So he isn't a daddy in that he just says your toe nails are bleeding!

Bret said...

Hey Eric remember when you Trey and me wore sparkly green toenail polish with flip flops to our high school graduation? Yeah, that was pretty cool.

Bret said...

Hey Eric remember when you Trey and me wore sparkly green toenail polish with flip flops to our high school graduation? Yeah, that was pretty cool.