December 17, 2008

??? Questions ???

The following are questions that I have been asked over the last few days . . .

Kyler: "Who is more important--Santa or Heavenly Father?
Kacin: "Can you get me dressed? I'm still 3 years old."
Kyler: "What's your favorite song? Mine is 'I want a love like Johnny and June'. "
Kacin: "Can I put the lotion on? I won't eat it."
My Mom: "What does Eric want for his birthday?"
Eric: "Can you get me some Dr. Pepper?" (does that answer your question, Mom?)

My personal favorite . . .
Kyler: "Mommy, when you die, can I have the car?"
Pattie said...

I am cracking up right now. Your boys are so inquisitive!

Holly Janeen said...

WOW.
i am SO glad you wrote those down!!!
hilarious.

Jenna Allen said...

Ah-hahahahahahahahaha!
Again.
What did you tell him about the car?
:)