December 5, 2008

Hide and Seek

One of my favorite family memories of growing up is playing Hide and Seek in the dark! I loved sneaking around and then getting scared because you never knew which corner you would reach into and all of the sudden feel a head or have a hand grab you instead. This was one game that we all loved.


We had tried to play Hide and Seek with the boys when they first came to stay with us, but the game always went something like this: I cover my eyes and count . . . the boys run screaming and laughing to some inconspicuous place like the bathroom and slam the door shut . . . I shout "Ready or not here I come!" . . . laughing from the boys . . . I say "Where are you?" . . . Kacin yells back "In the bathroom!".


I am now proud to say that we all understand the game of Hide and Seek. Tonight we had a successful game--in the dark!
Holly Janeen said...

lol... too honest for their own good, eh? so cute.

Barb said...

Playing the game is one of my fondest memories also, we should play while you all are here. . .