January 3, 2010

French Fry, Anyone?


Jenna Allen said...

That is SO funny... :)

Cj-Sg said...

Eric, you made me laugh so hard with your fry that I had to leave a comment. Which means a lot because I haven't made a comment on someone's blog for at least 2 years now. How you liken' Fluke Everett? Are you at the Park or Evergreen Way?

Chris

AnneMarie said...

I love french fries...

Now I want some so bad that if it wasn't Sunday night, I'd hop in the car right now and go get some!!

Cheryl said...

If all I had to go on was that series of pictures, I'd say this move has definitely been the hardest on Eric! Eric, here's hoping the next few days get better!!!! Love you guys!

Stefanie Hyer said...

Haha... that would make a great kids book! All the different ways... to eat a french fry!