January 22, 2010

100%

100% unpacked. Those last few boxes lingered in my hallway about a week too long, but I can now say goodbye to all of those millions of boxes.

100% ready for Eric to be done traveling, yet only 75% of the traveling has been done. :(

100% enjoyed using our imaginations at the Children's Museum we ventured to yesterday with our friends. It was way cool.
Holly Janeen said...

well i am 100% happy for you.

well, and 100% jealous... too.

:)
glad you are settled in!

Pattie said...

I wish WE were the friends that got to hang out with you. Sure do miss you guys!

I have friends that live in Samammish (sp?) and they went to the Children's Museum earlier in the week....wonder if it's the same one?

chelsea :: stock said...

we made it on the blog! i feel special.

we had a blast. what's the next big adventure?

I vote here
http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/visit/hours.php

the first thursday of every month is free!

Barb said...

I want to go, that looks like the best children's museum ever! Although the one we went to in L.A. is close. . . Thanks for posting a lot of pictures, I miss you all. : (

AnneMarie said...

That looks like so much fun! I love children's museums, but my kids have gotten a little old for them. Guess I have to wait for grandkids (or I could go visit my friends in Washington who have young kids and go with them!)

Congrats on being unpacked!

Stefanie Hyer said...

Oh Wow! That looks like a lot of fun!

Dale said...

Did Kyler just uncover a big foot footprint with his yellow rake? I hear the big, hairy man(?) is up there.

Cheryl said...

I'm jealous on two counts. After 16 years in our house, I'm not sure we're really 100% unpacked! Okay, we're just not 100% organized - maybe that's different. We just need to move so we can start over. And I'm jealous of that fun museum! We simply must come visit.