April 14, 2009

Photo Shoot

The boys thought it was torture. I thought it was fun and that Jacqui has gotten to be an awesome photographer. Eric thought he should get to take a nap and drink a Dr. Pepper after all of this. Jacqui thought that I shouldn't have worn a white shirt. But they turned out!

Our Family Pictures on Our Sealing Day!

















Thanks, Jacqui!
Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Beautiful pictures! They turned out awesome!!

AnneMarie said...

Love, love, love the pictures!! Especially Kacin's smile in all of them. My favorite is the one with you guys sitting on the railroad tracks.

It was great to see you in Disneyland on Thursday--hope the rest of your visit was just as good!

Andrea said...

Laura,
I dont know if you remember me or not, but i went to school with Stefanie.

Anyways--Jenny told me all about your cute boys and i have to tell you that from your pictures...they look like they were meant to become allreds. :)

Andrea

Alisha said...

Love your pics! Congratulations on the sealing, what a wonderful way to spend spring break:)

My Independence Day said...

CUTE pictures!!! I am so happy for all of you.

Natalie said...

Jacqui is getting good!! The pictures look great! I am sad I missed out of the BBQ... AND DISNEYLAND!!! Next time :)

Cheryl said...

I love the railroad shots! They are all good, but I think the railroad ones really capture your family. I also love the ones of the boys flying above Eric's head. You won't be able to do that much longer.

alison said...

These are so cute. I cannot believe I didn't realize you were in town!!!! I'm a little slow sometimes. Hope everyone is doing well!