April 19, 2009

Disneyland Days

The much anticipated days in Disneyland have come and gone all too quickly. We spent 3 days there and were so happy to spend the time with the Allen side of the family, too!


A for Allred

I honestly think this was Kacin's favorite ride--the stroller! We were in the middle of riding Star Tours and he turns to me and asks if the stroller is OK . . .


Yes, this picture sums up Kacin's excitement for the "super fast" rides (Space Mountain, etc.). He wasn't a big fan at first. He learned quickly to start asking questions about what kind of ride it was before getting on. By the end of the trip, he was a little more comfortable and excited about the fast rides though.
Kacin is clinging to Eric's arm in the front row.And, yes, I feel guilty about taking him on Tower of Terror. We traumatized the poor kid. Kyler LOVED it! But Kacin was in a state of shock afterwards. He wouldn't talk for like 5 min. I felt like such a bad mom! So then we took him on Peter Pan and he was all smiles again.

Driver's License's in hand . . . Ready to ride Autopia


Riding The Mark Twain

Watching the Disneyland Band Celebrate! Mickey Mouse is back there somewhere . . .

We couldn't get Eric on the teacups with us.

Toon Town



I remember the line to Dumbo always being so long, but we got the chance to take the boys on it! Thanks for riding with us Stefanie (another spinning ride that Eric couldn't do).

Waiting with Jacqui and Josh to ride Pirates of the Caribbean

Kyler loved all of the rides! He was ready for anything. Here he is with Jacqui on the Matterhorn.

We gave it our best try to get the sword out!
Surfing!


On the Merry-Go-Round

*
*
*
mommy said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Jenna Allen said...

I think that last one is my favorite picture of the sealing yet... :). Put that one at the front of the scrapbook... :)

Barb said...

It was a precious time to gether, I miss you all already! I want copies of the pics, by the way.

Alisha said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun! I haven't been to Disneyland for a long time and your pictures make me want to go again:)

AnneMarie said...

Glad you had fun! (we did too) And I think my favorite attraction was the Tiki Room where Kacin fell asleep!

Chris and Andrea said...

It looks like you had fun at disneyland. Your boys are adorable!. I was checking Megan's blog and I saw yours. I also loved your sealing pictures.

Whitings said...

Disneyland!! I am so jealous! How fun! What a great activity!

Cheryl said...

I can see that Kacin and I have a bond. I, too, was terrorized by the Tower of Terror! Other than that, you just can't go wrong with Disneyland. I'm so happy you had a great week. But we are pretty darn glad you're back. We missed you!

bryceandjamie said...

That looks like so much fun!