February 23, 2009

Our Adoption Profile!

We have now updated our profile, to include Ky and Kacin, to adopt through LDS Family Services! Plus, the LDSFS website has been updated so it is so much better to search and view profiles. To check it out go to beta.itsaboutlove.org! Then you can "View Adopting Family Profiles" and search by couples first names or any other criteria. Check it out and spread the word!

One of our pictures showed up all blurry so that should be changing soon . . .

Stefanie Hyer said...

Hey Laura! I loved your Adoption Profile! It was cute, sweet, and interesting! However, if you want an opinion, there are 2 things I have questions about! The first being the part towards the beginning about You and Eric meeting and him "chasing" your roomate. After that it says something about telling a lie or half lie... not really sure what that was or where that came from. And also the part about Laura, it says that you have only sisters and you are the the 3rd youngest. I think you should say of 4. Cuz it sounds like I don't exist! :) Love you!!

Laura said...

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming! Anything else??

Megan said...

I read your profile! It was amazing! You guys sound like perfect parents. Will you adopt me? :) I didn't know you were looking to adopt again. I wish you so much luck!

Jenna Allen said...

Hey! I think it's GREAT. Good job writing and re-writing it. You guys sound (and are) to be a great choice. :) No improvements I can think of...

Jenna Allen said...

I love your profile picture for this blog! You should use THAT on your adoption profile!
(The other one is nice too... :). I just love how fun and playful and happy and family-like this one is... though I guess that people want to see something more serious? (Though maybe it would make you stand out a bit? Dunno... just a thought. :) I love ya!