October 23, 2020

happy day


Happy Friday! Eric and I had an incredible experience last weekend and we have spent the rest of the week recovering and catching up. 

Today is a good day! I finally feel like things I have been struggling with and trying to figure out are falling into place. I was starting to lose hope. But one should never lose hope. And now all the struggling has made this day so much brighter.

"Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage: it can be delightful."
-George Bernard Shaw

How true is that? It's ok when things aren't easy. It is not meant to be easy. Easy does not mean better. Even when something is not easy, it can be delightful and wonderful. 

This weekend we are hoping to enjoy some halloween traditions and preparations. And someone has his first homecoming dance to attend!

Here's to the weekend!!