May 9, 2020

Disney parade

One of my friends had been planning to take their son to Disneyland to celebrate his birthday. With the shut down because of covid-19, their plans were canceled. But Lori is a super mom and organized a Disney parade for him to help celebrate the day.  We decked out our truck and went with a Disney characters of the water theme. Ariel, a shark, Moana, Maui, Captain Jack Sparrow, and his pirate friend all waved to Carter to wish him a happy birthday.


Tattooing Kyler with permanent marker and eyeliner is always a good time.




They thought Torani syrup was a nice touch for the drunken pirates.


I wish I had gotten a good picture of some of the others at the parade...the best i got was flounder on rollerblades. But someone else made the incredicosater and that was cool, too. I love seeing such creativity!




We ate them before I took a picture, but Lori passed out the cutest Mickey Mouse cookies to everyone who came by. It was fun to get out of the house and do something creative to wish a friend happy birthday. Not quite Disneyland, but almost as good and I hope he had a great day.