November 9, 2017

More pictures of B

Remember when I said I have lots of pictures on my phone of baby B? Well I was not exaggerating. And I’ve tried to weed through them, but when she makes such adorable facial expressions it’s hard to narrow them down to just a few! 

These were from October 18th. Which was just a regular day we had time at home so I took some pictures.




























Layla still gets excited to help with the baby. And she would help all day long, if I let her. It is sweet.




We have another daddy’s girl right here.


She’s not a fan of tummy time, but she likes playing on her mat.


If B is awake before the kids go to school, she gets two siblings that fight over swinging her, changing her, and holding her.


When my dad was in the hospital for a few days, B brought a lot of cheer.






Here’s a few more from the day she turned 3 months old.











The older kids all thought it was pretty great when she got a hold of her pacifier clip and was waving it around.




Clearly, she is a well documented baby girl. :)