June 21, 2016

goodbye seattle girls night

I have amazing people in my life right now. Whom I am going to miss terribly. They sure made my day when they surprised me with a girls night out.

Of course, Eric trying to be inconspicuous and sneaky about the evenings plans made me quite suspicious that something was up. . . But it was such a fun surprise when these ladies showed up at the park and whisked me away from my family and took me to a mysterious location. 


We ended up in Edmonds where we ate a yummy Italian pizza dinner and then walked onto the ferry.

 

 

 
 


We ate yummy crepes when we disembarked.

 

 

They also gave me a Seattle bag filled with Seattle things--salish lodge preserves, cherries, lavender soap, a Seattle magnet, etc. It was the sweetest gift! I am going to miss Seattle and, especially, these ladies like crazy.