November 30, 2013

how grateful we are

On this the last day of November
we are finally
passing around the camera
as is family tradition
to capture 5 things we are grateful for this year.
I always think it's hard to narrow it down to just 5
because we are so blessed around here,
but I guess we just pick the first 5 that comes to mind
or that the camera lands on.
.
This year it was Kacin
who took the camera around
to take pictures for L and D.
He did a pretty good job
photographing the essentials
that make up their lives.

L is thankful for . . .

her kitchen and toys


especially her babies


the rocking horse


her pink blanket


and her boots



D is thankful for . . .

his toy cars


his bikes and "cars" to ride through the house


music


keys, keys, keys


Daddy's car, well, all cars


Kacin is thankful for . . .

TV that I can watch


my brother Kyler to play with


Minecraft to play


Mommy and daddy--daddy because he plays with me and mommy because she likes to cuddle with me

(love this face Eric :) )


D because I can play chase with him


L because she laughs really funny with me



Kyler is thankful for . . .

books to read


mom and dad because they read to us


Kacin because he is my brother


TV because I can watch and play video games


Minecraft because it's a video game I can play


and my whole family because they are good to me

Laura is thankful for . . .

Eric making waffles for breakfast almost every Saturday morning


eggs from our chickens, even though I personally don't like eating eggs, I like that our chickens help us to be a little self-sufficient. And their eggs are just so pretty.


contacts and glasses so I can see the world around me clearly


a calendar to keep track of our families activities, and I am grateful that we can participate and be a part of so many great things


my family, that we can spend time together and grow together and that we have healthy bodies



Eric is thankful for . . .

the Smoker and all the yummy food I cook in it


graham crackers and milk. delicious.


(diet) Mtn Dew because it gives me less heartburn than Dr. Pepper


Tums, because of my love of Mtn Dew



family because I love them



Other pictures Kacin took this morning . . .