July 24, 2011

Penelope's Visit

Only my sister
would introduce herself
to everyone at church with a fake name.
Yes, apparently I have been spending the weekend
with my dear sister
Penelope,
not Jenny.
I do think it is hilarious
that she really said that in Relief Society.
I wasn't there to witness it,
but I've been laughing ever since.
So here are a few  many pictures
from part of our weekend.




























j2nielsen said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had so much fun with your sister.

Suzanne said...

I can tell you & Penelope are related, and I love the fun pics you guys took.

Stefanie Hyer said...

Oh my goodness. Yes, only Jenny. I LOVE the pics of you and Jenny jumping together. They look so in sinc and cool! Good Picture Taking Eric! And good jumping girls! Glad you guys had fun!

Lisa said...

You guys are twinners! Can you dress the same and post pics of that? So fun!