June 20, 2011

Number Roll

Kacin has been working on this for a
loooooooooong
time.
He'd do a little bit almost every day at school.
He had a goal to make it to 1000.
He finally did,
1009 to be exact,
and brought it home on Thursday!
He is so proud of his work and reaching his goal.
This thing is so
loooooooooong.
It reaches from Kacin's room
down the stairs
all around
and to the fireplace.

The only problem is
I don't know what to do with it now!!
It's too big to fit in his scrapbook and
he wants to hang it on the walls of the house . . .

(Note: watch the video without sound because I do not like when I am heard on videos and please make allowances for backward numbers as we will be working more on that this summer) 
Stefanie Hyer said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I am so proud of him for finishing his goal! What a great thing to learn! Your voice doesn't sound funny, but that IS funny that you say that because that is EXACTLY what I always say! I sound like a little kid voice once it is recorded... well probably in person too, but I don't hear it like that! =)

Barb said...

Congratulations to my Buddy! I do not like my voice either, at all. But I love my girls'voices!