August 22, 2010

Goose Egg

If I had a nickel for every
bump, bruise, fall, scrape,
*injury/incident*
I'd have a lot of nickels.
This one was a doozie.
That would be a cherry sucker in his mouth.
And you can blame the dad for it.
They were playing baseball at the park.
E threw the ball to him.
The first words out of E's mouth when he brought him home?
"He almost had it, too!"
Good thing he's such a tough kid.
Most of the time,
he's not even phased by the number of times he trips in a day.
Or crashes into inanimate objects.
Gotta love this little man.
Stefanie Hyer said...

haha. how could he have it when it was going toward him? I assume that E accidently hit him?? =) HOpe he feels better! Popscicles always made me feel better!

Barb said...

I almost cried when I saw the picture, Hug him tight for me!

Lisa said...

Poor guy. ERIC, if I could slug you I would. wink. Thank goodness for tough kids

nancy said...

So sorry Kacin. I hope you don't have a scar.