June 2, 2010

Let Me Sum Up

We spent a lot of money.
We save save save
and then all at once
we buy a grill, join netflix,
splurge on a slip n' slide,
go on a shopping rampage through Ikea,
eat out, and get plane tickets.
The best deal we got
was a free concert from the most rockin' band.
Cheryl said...

It always freaks me out a little bit when I read things about you guys that are so similar to us. We are the same way at saving, saving, saving then spending big. It's kind of fun, though. Your picture made me want to come have something on that grill.

I must know, though, where the plane tickets are to. I hope it's a fun, fun thing!

Barb said...

I am so glad that E-man has a grill!! Extremely glad you have the plane tickets, although the initial reason is sad, and I am loving the picture of the rock band. Do they have a name?

chelsea :: stock said...

ha thats awesome. such a great picture.

Natalie said...

I am very happy about the plane tickets :) I can't wait to see you guys!! I miss you!!!

mommy said...

at least you save...

Stefanie Hyer said...

Awe! I wanna hear that band play when I come to visit!! Bryce will join in on the piano, drums, or be sittin in that little chair in the back, possibly just watching and dancing with it! Can't wait, so excited!

Pattie said...

You deserve all of it!