June 16, 2010

Basking in the Sun

Too bad it was for a funeral,
but we enjoyed the sunshine and family
in our Arizona
for a few days.
I'm sure I will post more pictures from our trip later,
For now, here we are soaking up the rays by the pool.
We really, truly spent every second we could out in the hot, Arizona sun.
The tunnel slide . . .
Kacin's splash
Kyler's splash
My splash

Barb said...

Safely home, I see, yeah!! It was a great place to be in the water, thanks for letting me join you!xxoo

mommy said...

I'm sorry that you had someone pass away but glad you got to have some fun with your family! I'm jealous of the SUN...

Barb said...

I want to thank the E-man for taking a picture of me that does not show my fatness. You are again my hero. . .

nancy said...

Wish we could have had more time with you all. Love and miss you

Stefanie Hyer said...

Im so sad I wasn't able to be in Az with all the family at one time! Im glad you got some sun though! It feels so good in Seattle though! Kacin is swimming soo good by himself now! It is so funny the difference between the boys splashes and yours... =)