December 16, 2009

No, He Does Not

My grandpa smiled and asked me today,
"Does Kacin ever hold still?"
My answer,
"No, he does not."

I thought I could say he does while he's sleeping,
but then I realized he falls out of bed on a regular basis
 so my answer is still
 "No, he does not hold still."

I just have sisters.
And so my boys quickly had to teach me that
boys are very different from girls.
They enjoy wrestling, tickling, running,
 falling, jumping, climbing,
 tying eachother up and pulling eachother over.


I think boys are a bit cuckoo.
But these ones are mine, so I'm ok with that.
Cheryl said...

I once saw a decorative sign for a bedroom. It read:

Boy: Noise with dirt on it.

I couldn't agree more. But could those boys be any luckier than to have you for a mom???? No brothers or not, you're the perfect mom for them.

Barb said...

I agree boys typically play differently than girls, but you all did your fair share of tying each other up, wrestling, and pulling each other up, down and over. It was fun. . .