December 12, 2009

Can I just say . . .

. . . how glad I am that it is the middle of December
and we can still run around in shorts!

And how entertained I am that
Kacin chose to run around in this outfit all day!

Please note (since the picture does not quite do it justice) the yellow sunglasses atop the head (also worn over the regular glasses when in use), the red hat, the blue with stripes jacket, the red lanyard around the neck, the plaid shorts, and the tall, tan socks.

Please also note that I do not miss the snow. At all.
Barb said...

Perfect outfit! I remember the looks I got from a few people cause almost always I let my preschoolers choose their own clothes. You Laura were quite color coordinated, some of your sisters, not quite. But you all can dress yourselves quite lovely nowadays! Kacin is a doll, a sweet, special, creative doll!

Colleen Lunt said...

I've seen worse!

Jenny said...

I am so jealous about the shorts! Today is a yucky mess outside. Slushy, wet snow. Beautiful, but only if you don't have to go out. :) And the outfit is great...he could give Emma a run for her money.

Jenna Allen said...

Ha ha ha!!!!!
And Mom... We both know you mean ME...! :)

Stefanie Hyer said...

Well remember what we wore when we were little??? Gym suits and other funnys... haha.. my headband???

Pattie said...

But the snow misses you!